Organic Himalayan Black Tea (Nepal)
Type of Tea: Black Tea
Ingredients: Organic Himalayan Black Tea Leaves
• Organic Himalayan Black Tea is a very special and extremely rare, natural, organic black tea. It comes from the western Himalayas at an altitude between 2000 and 3000 metres above sea level.
• Characterised by daily temperature range and long plantation period, melted water from the peaks offer a natural, extraordinary tastes of organic highland tea.
• Along with the fertile land and the favourable weather conditions, guarantees limited with top quality harvests, at several kilos a year and is regularly consumed by the local government. This black tea is mild and is suitable for all ages.
• Evaporates the exterior and rids of coldness
• Improve digestion and weight loss
Country of Origin: Nepal
Net Weight: 75g
Preparation Suggestion: 6-8g of tea / add 150ml of water (85-90°C) / 30-60seconds
Food Pairing: Pineapple cake, Peanut pastry