Yunnan Golden Bud Black Tea
Type of Tea: Black Tea
Ingredients: Yunnan Board-Leaf Sun-Dried Rough Tea Leaves
• Golden Bud Black Tea is produced in Yunnan Province from broad-leaf rough tea varietals that have been sun dried. This tea is picked as single buds in early spring and is processed using traditional techniques.
• The long, thin buds are tight and strong, and their jet-black colour highlights the beautiful, golden tendrils. The liquor is a rich, clear red and has a deep, fresh flavor.
• Golden Bud Black Yunnan Tea is characterized by its signature golden color and its needle-straight leaves. Its bright red liquor has an even, fragrant aroma and a fresh, sweet aftertaste.
• Its unique geographical environment creates an excellent quality of tea that can be brewed many times.
• Anti-oxidant and refreshing
• Good for quenching thirst
•Country of Origin: Yunnan, China
Net Weight: 75g
Preparation Suggestion: 6g of tea / add 150ml of water (90°C) / 3-5 seconds
Food Pairing: Raisins, Nuts