Raw Yunnan Pu’er Tea
Type of Tea: Post-Fermented Tea
Ingredients: Yunnan Board-Leaf Rough Tea Leaves
• Raw Pu’er tea is produced in Yunnan Province from broad-leaf rough tea varietals that have been sun dried. They are usually picked in the early spring before the Qingming festival. The buds and leaves are picked from large trees, and undergo a special production process before they are transformed into raw Pu’er tea.
• Once processed, the leaves are tender, uniform and are deep green in colour.
• Pu’er is highly fragrant when brewed. Its liquor is clear, bright, yellow-green in colour and it has a rich, thick texture that is sweet to the taste. It also has a sweet, smooth and mouth-watering aftertaste that lingers gently on the palate. Pu’er is a full-bodied tea with a pleasantly sweet and crisp aftertaste and is known for its unique aroma.
• One of the biggest benefits of raw Pu’er tea is that it can be stored for a long time.
• Improve digestion and weight loss
• Good for quenching thirst
Country of Origin: Yunnan, China
Net Weight: 75g
Preparation Suggestion: 8g of tea / add 150ml of water (95°C) /5-7 seconds
Food Pairing: Cookies, Glutinous rice dumpling, Chocolate