Terms & Conditions
Last Updated - 15 . 03 . 2021
This website ("www.royaldragon.com.hk") operated by Royal Dragon Group (Hong Kong) Limited ("Royal Dragon") is offered to you conditioned on your
acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices
contained herein. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before
using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read
these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by
them. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
- Royal Dragon shall endeavor to make sure that details, prices and
stocks availability of products on this website are up-to-date and
reserves the right to change the prices without prior notice. All orders
are subject to company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock
- If any of the products or services in your order we are unable to fulfill,
Royal Dragon reserves the right to refuse your order or to offer
alternative substitute products to the customer of similar value and
style instead and we shall inform you by phone or email before your
requested delivery date.
2. Order Confirmation
- After receiving your order, Royal Dragon shall acknowledge receipt of
your order by email. However, it is not an acceptance of your order.
- Royal Dragon reserves the right to reject any purchase order without
giving any reasons. In the event that Royal Dragon is unable to accept
your order (for example due to payment issue), Royal Dragon shall
notify you by phone or email.
- Royal Dragon shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on
the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of
stock, Royal Dragon reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to
customer of similar value and style. All orders are subject to
confirmation of final availability and Royal Dragon reserves the right to
reject the order in the event that any of the products or services
requested are unavailable.
- If your order is accepted, Royal Dragon shall confirm and advise the
estimated date of delivery by phone or by email.
- All discount items, free gifts and redemption items are subject to stock
availability. No substitution and no prior notice will be made if stock is
- For any ordered goods remain undelivered for 30 days from the date of
order confirmation, Royal Dragon shall have the right to dispose such
goods at Royal Dragon’s own discretion without further notice. In such
event, Royal Dragon shall not be liable to make any refund or
compensation to you.
3. Payment Terms
- All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day of order.
- Payment for products ordered can be made by VISA, MasterCard,
Alipay and Wechat Pay.
- Royal Dragon reserves the right to change the payment terms for any
order without prior notice.
4. Local Delivery
- Free delivery service will be provided for single purchase over HK$300
or above. For purchase below HK$300, extra delivery cost HK$50 will
- After order has been accepted, we will confirm the expected delivery
date within 3 working days.
- Delivery service is only available at permanent addresses located in
Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories. For delivery to the
outlying islands, including airport, Lantau island, Cheung Chau, Ping
Chau, Lamma Island, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan, additional fee will
- In case the delivery is delayed due to typhoon or black rainstorm
signal, we will arrange products to be delivered the next business day.
- In case of any disputes, Royal Dragon reserves the right of final
- Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon
delivery for any damages or deficiencies. Please lodge with our
Customer Service Department to exchange the goods if you find any
damages or deficiencies.
- Images and information of products on the website are for reference.
Customer shall not be entitled to return a product on the basis that it
does not exactly correspond to its image and information on this
- In case of any exchange of goods requested, you can contact our
customer service department within 14 days after receipt of goods to
make arrangement for exchange of goods.
(Email: email@example.com; Tel: +852 2522 0088)
6. Force Majeure
- Royal Dragon shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its
performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood,
accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour
difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control
7. Personal Information
- You are required to provide us with your personal information through
this website or other situation before ordering any of our products.
When you fill out the form, you agree that you must provide current,
true, accurate and complete information about yourself.
- If you provide any information that is outdated, untrue, inaccurate or
incomplete, Royal Dragon has the right to refuse your current or future
use of its product ordering services. Royal Dragon has the absolute
discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate
the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- If you would like to access and/or change your personal data which you
have provided to us, you can contact our Customer Service
Department for arrangement.
(Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: +852 2522 0088)
- All personal data you provide to us is secured on our web site with
restricted access by authorized personnel only.
- Our online registration process uses the SSL protocol link for data
transmission so as to protect your data via encrypting it in a secure
format to ensure its privacy is maintained.
- Royal Dragon shall under no circumstances be liable for any loss
(whether direct or indirect) of revenue, loss of profits or any indirect or
consequential loss whatsoever suffered, sustained or incurred by you
or by other person arising (directly or indirectly) out of the sale and
purchase transaction with you.
- Royal Dragon shall endeavor to ensure that the information on this
website is accurate but Royal Dragon does not warrant the accuracy of
information on this website. Royal Dragon shall not be liable for any
errors in, omission from, or misstatements or misrepresentations
(whether express or implied) concerning any such information, and
shall not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility
whatsoever for any loss arising from or in respect of any use or misuse
of or reliance on the information provided on this website.
- In case of dispute, Royal Dragon reserves the right of final decision.
Royal Dragon reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions
in its sole discretion and without prior notice to Customers.
Royal Dragon may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior
notice. If any dispute arises, Royal Dragon's determination shall be final. The
English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail whenever there is
a discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions.